While applying the Law of Pure Potentiality in our daily life, we have to do the following resolutions by making a commitment to take steps.
1. I will get in touch with the field of pure potentiality by taking time each day to be silent, to just Be. I will sit alone in silent meditation at least twice a day for approximately thirty minutes in the morning and evening. Through meditation I will experience the pure silence and pure awareness. I will get the infinite organizing power. I will experience the silence without faintest ripple of intention, and understand everything under the ground of universal consciousness.
2. I will take each day to commune with nature and to silently witness the intelligence within everything. I will sit silently and watch a sunset, or listen to the sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower. In the ecstasy of my own silence, and by communing with nature. I will enjoy the life throb of ages, the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
3. I will practice non-judgment. I will begin my day with the statement, “Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs. I will simply accept it without murmur. I will not constantly evaluate about right or wrong, good or bad. Today I will not evaluate, classify, label, and analyze anything.
4. I will not have any guilt feeling, or fear or insecurity over money or success or anything else. I will understand the true nature of Self. I will be free from EGO. I will go beyond the turbulence of my internal dialogue.
5. I will combine movement and stillness to unleash my creativity in all directions-wherever the power of my attention takes me.
The seven spiritual laws of success. (See you next week)